Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 26 - Another Day of Training and Glad it's Friday!

Last day of training in the hotel. More pastries with chocolate drizzle there, I brought my oatmeal and raisins.  Lunch, I had the same thing as yesterday, the Engine2 burger patty as a sandwich with their red pepper hummus. Had some melons and olives for a snack in the afternoon.

It was so rainy and windy today! I really just wanted noodle soup for dinner. I used to eat Annie Chung's miso udon noodle soup but white noodles. I decided to make my own. I don't have any soba noodles, only pasta I have is linguine, I thought to just try that. I am glad I have the miso paste. I just have to mix that with boiling water, add some veggies and it is tasty! I had the miso soup broth with spinach, carrots, tofu and cilantro.  Had 2 Happy Herbivore cookies (the last two) and some tea for a snack and one Engine2 crispbread.

Again I didn't exercise.  That will need to be my next goal--exercise when I am home. I am being good with the hotel gyms but I'm not always in a hotel (thank goodness).


#E2Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment