Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 14-A Day at the Beach

My aunt is vacationing in Palm Springs right now from NY so came to Oceanside today to meet me for brunch. Mimosa brunch at the beach is a tradition we do when she comes out. By the time we got seated and got our food it was almost 11am so I ordered lunch, we'll say brunch (looked better then oatmeal again). We went to Beach Break at the Harbor. Not much plant strong on the menu. Breakfast was going to be oatmeal with fresh fruit but then I saw the lunch menu.  I got a vegetable sandwich. Had avocado, sprouts, tomato and some other veggies on toasted wheat bread with a side salad, salsa as the dressing. I also had one cup of coffee and 2 tangerine mimosas  The sandwich came with cheese and Dijon. I said no cheese but when I read Dijon I automatically thought mustard. When it came out it turned out to be mayonnaise, the menu wording was Dijon spread. I apologized that I misread it and they did exchange it, no problem. 

I got home about 2:30 pm and was pretty hungry. I had an orange.  About 4:30pm I was still very hungry so had some brown rice and broccoli.
Dinner about 8ish, had some leftover whole wheat spaghetti with a bunch of vegetables including green and waxed beans, broccoli, carrots and the rest of the spinach tofu mixture from the other day.  I like to keep a bunch of those vegetable mixtures frozen and just steam them when I need it.

Exercise: Does walking on the beach count?  I'll get back to it tomorrow. Traveling to Boise for the week so will have a bunch of time on my own.





#E2Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment