Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 10-Working at home

When I am not traveling or working on-site, I get to work from home. I love it, I don't have to wear business clothes or travel anywhere.  
I forgot to weigh myself on Day 1 of the challenge, but did morning of Day 3, Wednesday so I'll continue each Wednesday morning to do it. So far no weight loss :-( 125 last Wednesday and today 125.2. But I have only recently started exercising so we'll see how the next week goes. I was on engine2extra.com and found out there's a blog there to use as a food log, that way the coaches can help you.
For breakfast I had oatmeal with raisins and a tea
Lunch was leftovers-broccoli and asparagus from last night with the no cheese sauce and BBQ black-eye peas
Snacked a bit today, 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter, I don't know why I had the craving for it! and also a banana, couple strawberries and pieces of pineapple.

Today was Insanity Day 4. I had such a headache it was hard to do it. I didn't do all of it (some of the jump down, do push-ups jump back up repeat) and paused it to take some rests without missing some of the other exercises. I think I didn't eat enough or drink enough water before doing it (did it before dinner and before the fruit).  I had dinner so late! By the time I finished exercising, then showered, then decided to make some brown rice that takes 45 minutes, I didn't eat dinner until 9pm!
Dinner was brown rice, collard greens simmered in vegetable broth, garlic and crushed red pepper. I am not a big fan of collard greens. I don't think I will be buying them often, not unless I need them for a recipe. Also had some baked tofu. I mixed it in some whole wheat flour, nutritional yeast, black pepper and garlic powder then baked it for about 30 minutes. Very tasty!

#E2Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment