Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 21 - A Nice, Relaxing Sunday

I got up early since Tony had to go to work for 8am. But I just reheated the last 2 whole wheat biscuits and olive gravy for breakfast with spinach again. I had some errands to do, so went to get some stuff from Whole Foods, got another pair of workout clothes from JC Penney (getting a little smelly with one pair), had to pick up the rental car for work this week. For lunch, I had leftover Ethiopian food from last night-just had some cabbage and bread left, and made a salad of romaine lettuce and vegan caesar no oil dressing.

Exercise: Insanity Cardio and Balance

Dinner: I made Tony and I baked tofu and a veggie broth stir fry with garlic and some other spices, broccolini, red, green and yellow peppers, asparagus and red onion. My husband is a meat eater. He sometimes makes comments about how he needs meat, or this dish would be good with ground beef. But he doesn't really cook so he'll eat what I make (to an extent since he won't do rice, pasta, bread). After he ate it, he said he was full (but did have lots of grapes later) and it was all right. If I follow a recipe the meals seem to be a bit tastier and he likes it more. I'm working on it.

Snack I had two of my HH cookies with some tea.

The rest of the day, hung out with my pigs and my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment