Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 6-Why did the Day go by so Fast?!

Saturday, a day of errands and cleaning. I am not sure where the day went. I cleaned and I did some cooking and then all of a sudden it was so late!

For breakfast, I made Zeb's Waffles. They were really nice, and very filling. I had two with blueberries around 9am and wasn't hungry for lunch until almost 1pm.
Zeb's Waffles

Just had leftover spaghetti for lunch, but I read if we have pasta it should be 75% vegetables, 25% pasta so I added more tomatoes and zucchini to it. And a granny smith apple for a snack.

Dinner I cooked! I made three recipes from My Beef with Meat:
Asparagus with Cashew Cream Collard Rolls-Tasted really good but I couldn't get them to stay shut so I just ate it as a roll with my hands instead of cutting them in pieces.

Orange Chipotle Glazed Tofu in Butter Lettuce Nests- minus the chipotles because I forgot to buy some, but was certainly not lacking any flavor.  I made it as a full salad instead of lettuce nests.
Black-Eye Peas BBQ Stew-So tasty and easy to make!

Black-Eye Peas BBQ 
Overall, food was a success today. Tomorrow I will start an exercise regimen. I am not happy with myself I didn't start today, as I said earlier, where did the day go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment