Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 24 - Tired Today!

Maybe I am not caught up on my sleep from my long day yesterday? I don't know but I have been tired all day. I had to get up early since I had a lot of work to do in the office (home office) before training 2-5:30pm. So, no exercising today.

Had Engine2 cereal with almond milk and a banana for breakfast. I did have some coffee.
For lunch I had the macro bowl I got from Native Foods last night. I had half for lunch and the other half for dinner. Had some fruit and mixed nuts during the training class today and 1 Happy Herbivore cookie for snack.

Felt a little unmotivated today since I weighed myself this morning and am back to 124. Went onto engine2extra.com, chatted with some people, one who said it took her a few months to start losing weight, so I will keep going.

#E2Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I lost 12 lbs over the course of the last year so a slow process but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know how it went for you. I will keep on trying! Just gets frustrating sometimes.

      Delete