Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 9

Today for breakfast I had Rip's Big Bowl with a banana and the Engine2 almond milk.
I went to work in La Jolla again today so stopped in Whole Foods for some pineapple and a salad.

For dinner, I made mashed cauliflower (which I love and is so easy to make now that I have a food processor), broccoli with no-cheese sauce (recipe from Forks over Knives cookbook), asparagus leftover from the other day and some homemade miso soup with seaweed and scallions.
 Insanity was a little easier today only because it was cardio recovery. But still, boy they like to work out your legs! Lots of squats, lunges etc. I couldn't keep up with them and do it all yet. Maybe at some point...




Short post today, nothing much happened and I'm a bit tired today so I will leave you with a nice view of the sunset from my apartment tonight:

#E2Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment