Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 16 - Yay for Jogging!


I had a good gym day! Was able to get up early and complete 25 minutes on the treadmill before breakfast. This hotel has a very little gym with only one treadmill. Someone was using it when I went in so I had a banana while waiting my turn. After the run, had some oatmeal with raisins and almonds. This was around 8am. About 10:50am I got pretty hungry again and had the udon noodles with vegetables. I did not like them and felt guilty because they felt really oily, even though the Whole Foods worker said there is no oil it in, I am not sure that's right. But, I was hungry and also didn't want to waste them by throwing them away.

Around 1pm I had the salad I made, and shared some with my co-worker since he only had goldfish.

Went to dinner right after work to an asian fusion restaurant called Ling and Louie's. I asked if they could just make me some brown rice and vegetables with no oil. The waitress just wrote it down and said sure. I was surprised so I double-checked and asked the no oil won't be a problem. She said no, they can steam the vegetables. Great! The dish didn't have much flavor, I don't think they used any spices, but I added some low sodium soy sauce and it was nice. Got some more for lunch tomorrow. Also had a miso soup and a really nice ginger peach tea.

I did another 25 minutes on the treatmill after dinner and about 8pm was hungry again so had a bit more of my brown rice and vegetable dinner and some pineapple chunks.

My legs feel a bit tired but I hope I will be able to wake up early again tomorrow and exercise. It's so convenient staying in a hotel and having the gym 2 minutes away, right downstairs to use. And yeah, hotel smelled like freshly baked cookies again. It is a nice smell... :-)

#E2Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment