Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 11

Quick post since I want to spend time with my husband now!
For breakfast I had 2 of Zeb's waffles with blueberries and maple syrup. Leftover from what I made on the weekend, they hold up good (cooked them in a toaster oven to reheat).

Lunch I had leftovers from dinner last night, some tofu, collard greens (I think they get a bit worse when reheated) and brown rice.

I had a snack of oatmeal and raisins. Weird snack but I was craving it!

Dinner I didn't feel like cooking something. I had one of Engine2's burgers, put it between Ezekial bread with some ketchup, lettuce and tomatoes and had a side of steamed broccoli.

I didn't exercise today. I started cleaning the bedroom and that turned into moving lots of things, dusting, making the place a mess really. By the time I cleaned that up and finished dinner, I am ready to get ready for bed!  Tomorrow was rest day with Insanity's schedule anyway so I will just switch the days instead.
Goodnight!

#E2Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment