Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 27 - Only One More Day?!

Well, only one more day left to the challenge. I have been thinking about if I will continue with the plant-strong no oil diet. I feel like I mostly will but temptation will be there more to cheat. With this challenge I knew I had to blog about it and in my head the thought that it's a 28 challenge was always there. I am still working on losing weight though so that will be a motivator to continue, that and I think this is the healthiest diet (I'm just not sure if it really does hurt to cheat every once in awhile, a few times a year).

So for breakfast, I made whole wheat pancakes and a berry sauce on top.

 Lunch, I had a baked potato with some vegetables.  It was a lot of food so for dinner, I only made some baked onion rings and had it with ketchup.
Snack: An Engine2 Crispbread.

For exercise I did one of FitnessBlender's upper body workouts (12 minutes) and just half of one of the cardio workouts (15 minutes about).  I like that you can search for types of workouts and such. I am going to put together an exercise plan with their workouts to incorporate cardio, flexibility, strength training.  Just try that for awhile for a change.

Plant-Strong Pigs!
Very messy plant-strong pigs


#E2Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment