Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day After the Challenge

I continued with this plant strong eating.  Worked in La Jolla today, I always stop at Whole Foods before work since it is right by it. I had my normal oatmeal for breakfast. Picked up a quinoa-brown rice-kale sushi roll and some pineapple for lunch.

For dinner I made quinoa with zucchini, kale and onion. That was very good and so easy to make. I will definitely make that again. I also baked a potato (like fries with lots of seasonings). I probably didn't need the potato, for some reason I just really felt like eating a potato.

Snack I had some homemade banana ice cream with cacao and mighty leaf tea.  I think I got some of those tea bags from VeganCuts (if you like snacking it is so fun to get a subscription through them. They send a box each month of different vegan snacks. I did cancel it a couple months ago since the products don't always follow Engine2 guidelines and wanted to work on cutting down on snacking). So anyway, I got some from a VeganCuts box, I'm pretty sure that's where they came from, and I love it. So I picked up some more from Whole Foods today.  Look at those pretty flowers in the picture here of one of the pouches.

I think following this way of eating will be pretty easy when traveling for work, and eating at home. It'll be more special occasions/vacations that are more difficult.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment