Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 28 - Last Day of the Challenge

Sunday was pretty productive. Breakfast I had the last 2 pancakes with berry sauce. Then I went and did some errands. Tony's sister, niece and nephew are coming to visit Friday from Ireland so went to get some snacks, food and drinks for them.  Someone at work is having a baby and it has been my thing to make a diaper cake/centerpiece for all the pregnant women at work. Below are the ones I made.  My mom does the embroidery on baby items so some of the items are done by her, the ones with the baby's name and such. The tiered more traditional cake is the one I made today.

Came back from errands late so had a 2pm lunch of broccolini and baked tofu. Tofu covered in whole wheat flour, nutritional yeast and garlic powder. I did have a snack before errands. I had a sweet tooth so mixed some almond butter with chocolate chips and a banana. Very tasty.

Made the diaper cake so didn't have dinner until 9pm. I really didn't feel like cooking then so I had a McDougall vegetable soup.

The weekend went way too fast!

#E2Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment